Monday 1 February 2016

HeckledHeckled by Valarie Savage Kinney
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*I received the book for an honest review*
Clare's Mad About Books

I didn't know really what to expect from the synopsis of this book but I was drawn into the story right from the start. Its an emotional rollercoaster ride from start to finish and I was a sobbing mess by the time I got to the end of the story. Many times I found myself calling out at the characters willing them to follow a different path and change the direction that the story was going.
The way the author has written this story is so good and so raw that I dare anyone to not be touched deeply by it. I really didn't think that it would go so far and end the way it did but I suppose it was inevitable.
Very interesting look at Mental health issues giving food for thought, well worthy of 5 stars!

View all my reviews

1 comment: