Wednesday 17 February 2016

Beauty and the Bull Rider (Hotel Rodeo, #3)Beauty and the Bull Rider by Victoria Vane
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*I received an Arc from Netgalley for an honest review*
Clare's Mad About Books

I absolutely loved this story!!! so much so that I read it none stop until id finished it.
There are so many strange things about this story that you shouldn't like it but you can't help yourself.
The fact that Zac has been in love with his estranged friends ex-wife for many years
The fact that Ty suggests that Zac go be Delaney's baby daddy sperm donor
That Delaney comes across as a cold unfeeling woman that is really only protecting her own broken heart
The chemistry between Delaney and Zac sizzled across the pages and I couldn't help but will them to have an HEA. The Trip to Las Vegas made me laugh and was a very special touch to a great story.
I cant wait to read more from Victoria Vane she certainly knows how to weave her magic on you and draw you into her stories.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment