Tuesday 9 February 2016

Heart & Soul (Heartland Series #1)Heart & Soul by Nicola C. Priest
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This story has a little bit of everything that makes it so worthy of 5 stars, it's a fast paced story full of intrigue and mystery with some steamy hot sex thrown in to add that extra bit of spice.
Alistair Lockwood film star and heartthrob is a very alpha type hero that could give Mr Grey and Mr Cross a run for their money and what girl wouldn't want to be Samantha Westfield the clerical assistant turned PA to Mr Lockwood and object of his desire.
The character's have so much chemistry between them that the pages just sizzled and I couldn't stop reading this book until I was forced to as I had a date with my very own alpha hero.
I really cant wait for the next book in this series and well done to Nicola for writing such a fantastic book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment