Sunday 21 February 2016

Until We CollideUntil We Collide by Charlotte Fallowfield
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*Received Arc for an honest review*
Clare's Mad About Books.

This was a wonderful light hearted romance book to read and one of the most funny that i've read in a long time, it came as a very refreshing change.
Paige Taylor and Alec Wright meet as youngsters at a young farmers meeting and have an instant attraction that lasts a lifetime. Over the next decade or so their paths cross but always at a bad time for one or the other.
It was interesting to see how they both grew up and where their lives took them even if it always did keep them apart. The calamity that is Paige made me laugh so much that my husband while I was reading this in bed one night told me to "shut up because he couldn't concentrate on his own book because of my giggling!"
The story was so good I couldn't put it down as I needed to know would they ever get their HEA, but the epilogue was so funny I really didn't want the story to end. Cant wait to read more from this great and talented author!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment