Saturday 13 February 2016

Highland Spitfire (Highland Weddings #1)Highland Spitfire by Mary Wine
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*I received an Arc from Netgalley for an honest review*
Clare's Mad About Book

I absolutely loved this tale of a forced marriage between Ailis Robertson and Bhaic MacPherson son and daughter of the Lairds of warring clans in the scottish highlands.

I've never read anything before from this author but I was pleasantly surprised about how easily I was draw into this book because of the humor and fire between the two main characters that it made it so hard for me to put it down until id finished the whole book in one sitting.

Great strong characters and a story that was very well written, I will most definitely be looking for more stories from Mary Wine in the future.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment